1 September Current Affairs: Exam Guruji’s Current affairs of 1 September will help you in competitive examinations like SSC, Railway, Banking, and all state Government examinations. So read all the important possible Current affairs questions of today and make a note of all the questions.
1 September current affairs
Q.1 Meity made a partnership with which company for ‘Build to Digital India’?
Answer: (C) Google
- MeitY full form: Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
- Ravishankar Prasad is the IT Minister of India.
- Surinderjeet Singh Ahluwalia is the minister of MietY department.
- ‘Build for Digital India’ Program aims to motivate engineering students to work on sectors like health care, agriculture, education, infrastructure, women’s safety, environment, digital literacy, smart cities, and transportation.
Q.2 How many Banks will be merged to become 4 banks declared by the Central Government on 30th August 2019?
Answer: (A) 10
- Finance Minister of India, Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman announced that 10 public sector banks will be merged to become 4 banks.
- The name of 10 banks which will be merged are Punjab National Bank, Syndicate Bank, Canara Bank, Union Bank of India, Indian Bank, Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, and Oriented Bank.
You May Like
Q.3 Who is the best female athlete of Asia? (Declared by Asian Sports Writers Union)
(A) M S DHONI
(B) Mary Kom
(C) P V Sindhu
(D) Bijendra Singh
Answer: (B) Mary Kom
- Mary Kom is the only Women who have won the world Amateure Boxing Championship for 6 times.
- She also has won 7 different world Championship for India.
- The good Name of Mary Kom is Mangte Chungneijang Mary Kom.
- She belongs to the state Manipur.
- She recently awarded with first-ever Asian sports writer Union award at Malaysia.
Q.4 Who is appointed as the acting chief justice of the Jharkhand High Court?
(A) Arup Kumar Goswami
(B) Prashant Kumar
(C) Harish Chandra Mishra
(D) Biswanath Somadder
Answer: (C) Harish Chandra Mishra
- Harish Chandra Mishra is appointed as acting Chief Justice of the Jharkhand High Court after the death of Prashant Kumar.
Q.5 Amrita Pritam was associated with which profession?
Answer: (A) Writer
- Amrita Pritam was one of the famous Punjabi writers in India.
- She was born on 31st August 1919 in Gujranwala, Punjab (Pakistan)
- She has written more than 100 books and poetry in Punjabi.
- In the year 2019, we are celebrating 100th birthday.
Q.6 What is the name of the first woman to receive the ‘Sahitya Akademi Award’ in India?
(A) Anita Nair
(B) Malathi Rao
(C) Amrita Pritam
(D) Rupa Bajwa
Answer: (C) Amrita Pritam
- Amrita Pritam was the first woman to receive the ‘Sahitya Akademi Award‘ in India.
- On 31st August 2019, we are celebrating her 100th birthday.
- On the eve of her birthday, Google India changed it’s Logo and dedicated to her.
Q.7 Which city in Asia is in the top position for the secure place?
Answer: (B) Tokyo
- As per the report of Economist Intelligence unit Tokyo (Capital of Japan) is at the top for the secure place in Asia.
- Mumbai is at 45th Place while New Delhi is at 52nd Place at the table.
- Karachi and Dhaka are at the bottom of the table.
Also Read: National Symbols of India
Q.8 Which department of India recently announced to ban single-use plastic?
(A) Indian Railway
(C) Air India
Answer: Air India
- On 30th August 2019 Air India announced to ban Single-use plastic from 2nd October 2019.
Q.9 How many AYUSH centers will be opened in India declared by the Central Government of India?
Answer: (C) 12500
- Central Government of India announced to set up 12500 AYUSH centers across India.
- AYUSH Centers will help to promote FIT INDIA Mission.
Q.10 When national Nutrition week starts?
(A) 31st August
(B) 1st September
(C) 2nd September
(D) 3rd September
Answer: (B) 1st September
- The National Nutrition week starts from 1st September and continues until the 7th of September.
- Nutrition week aims to create awareness among people for Nutrition and its need.
You must learn: Top most Gk Questions with Answer