The Tamil Nadu Tamil Nadu HSE 12th Rechecking Form, Revaluation,+2 Retotaling Form 2020 has been started. Now all the candidates, who are not satisfied with their Tamil Nadu HSE 12th class result can fill the application form online at www.dge.tn.gov.in. In this post, I have discussed the complete procedure with important dates and times.
As you know the Tamil Nadu HSE board has published the HSE (+1) and HSE (+2) results. Out of 8 lakh students, 90% of students are satisfied with their results. However, just 10% of the students are not happy with their results. They were expecting more marks either in one subject or in multiple subjects. Okey! Don’t feel bad. All the processes are computerized still, there may be some human error or technical error. So, the Tamil Nadu board invites Tamil Nadu HSE 12th Rechecking Form 2020.
You can get the Tamil Nadu Pass Percentage and other data here
Tamil Nadu HSE 12th Rechecking Form 2020
Generally, the Tamil Nadu board declares the HSE +1 and HSE +2 class results in May. But this year you faced some delay. This is due to the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown situation. The board worked hard. Finally, after the declaration of CBSE 12th class result, the Tamil Nadu board published the HSE results 2020. Likewise, CBSE 12th class revaluation, you can also apply for Tamil Nadu HSE 12th Rechecking Form 2020.
Now the Directorate of Government Examination Tamil Nadu is now inviting application to apply for the TN HSE Revaluation Recounting Form 2020. In this process, your answer sheet will be revised and rechecked by another teacher. If they found any mistake in your answer sheet, then they will improvise your marks. Most importantly, this will be the final marks for you. Also, you can apply for your answer sheet paper online.
Tamil Nadu HSE 12th Rechecking Dates
|Name of the Application Form||Tamil Nadu HSE 12th Rechecking Form 2020|
|Name of the Board||Directorate of Government Examination Tamil Nadu|
|Date of Publication of Result||31 July 2020|
|TN Board Revaluation form start Date||August 2020|
|Last Date of Application form||August 2020|
|Publication of Rechecking Result||August 2020|
TNDGE HSE Revaluation Rechecking Application Fee 2020
As per the rules and regulation of TNDGE HSE HSE rechecking form rule, all the applicants have to pay the minimum application fee. This fee varies from Rs.200 to Rs.1000. The application fee distribution is as follows:
- Revaluation/Rechecking Fee: Rs.235 per subject
- Photocopy of answer sheet fee: Rs.300 per subject
Therefore, if you will apply for both the application form, then you have to pay Rs.535/- per subject.
Note: DGE, Tamil Nadu gives you the option to pay all your application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI. No other mode of payment is accepted.
- Hindi Diwas 2020 History, Images, and Quotes
- Odisha 10th Rechecking Result 2020 @bseodisha.nic.in- Check Here
- BSE Odisha 10th Rechecking form -Apply Online Now
- Odisha +2 Arts Result 2020- Check Here Now
- Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020: Gramin Dak Sevak 2060 Posts-Apply Online
DGE HSC Rechecking revaluation application form 2020 dge.tn.nic.in
Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu has released the board exam result. Some students were not able to qualify for the exam. Also, some students have secured fewer marks than their expectations. So the board is giving them another chance to fill the Tamil Nadu HSE 12th Rechecking form. So, students should take this opportunity and apply for this application.
The process of Tamil Nadu readdition, rechecking, and answer sheet photocopy application has been started. Here, I just want to inform, if you are 100% confidence that your mark in a particular subject will definitely increase, then go for the application form. Otherwise, don’t waste your money here.
Below you can find the step by step procedure of Tamil Nadu HSE Rechecking form 2020.
How to Apply Tamil Nadu HSE 12th Rechecking?
If you have finalized that you are going to apply for the Tamil Nadu HSE 12th Rechecking form, then apply the form through online. You can take the help of the official website of Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu website.
- Firstly, visit the official website of DGE, the Tamil Nadu website. (Link is available above)
- Secondly, crawl the website and click on the “Tamil Nadu HSE 12th class rechecking form 2020” link.
- After that, enter your registration number and date of birth in the specified box.
- Now, you can see the list of all subjects.
- Next, you must select all the subjects that you want to apply for rechecking.
- Subsequently, submit the Application form.
- After that, you will be asked to pay the Application fee. Pay the fee.
- Once you complete your payment, take a Print out of the Payment receipt.
- Wait till the publication of Tamil Nadu Rechecking Results 2020.
In short, the Tamil Nadu HSE 12th Rechecking Form is very helpful for all students. This will enhance the trust of a student over the board and the educational system.
In the other hand, if you still have any doubt about the above post, then feel free to post a comment. I will try my best to clarify your doubt.