Are you disappointed with your 10th HSC result 2020? Don’t worry just apply the BSE Odisha 10th Rechecking/Revaluation form 2020. In this post, I am going to explain the procedure, date, application fee of Odisha 10th rechecking form 2020. So let us get started.
Recently, the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has released the Odisha 10th results 2020. Out of 3 lakh candidates, maximum students are satisfied with their results. The overall pass percentage is 78.76%. However, some students are not satisfied with their results. If you are one of them, then don’t lose hope. You have an option for Odisha 10th class mark sheet rechecking.
BSE Odisha 10th Rechecking, Readdition Form-2020
Usually, BSE declares the 10th result in the month of May. But due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the HSC result 2020 was declared on 29th July 2020. However, four to five percentages of students don’t get satisfactory marks. It may due to human error or technical error. Hence, to give 100% satisfaction, the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha allows students to apply the Odisha 10th rechecking form 2020.
Well, you are very much new to the online application form of the Revaluation. Because in your school journey you have not yet faced any board examination. So, it will not be easy for you. But after reading this post, you will not face any difficulties.
Looking at the CBSE 10th class revaluation form 2020, the BSE, Odisha may follow the same procedure for Odisha 10th Rechecking/Revaluation Form. First of all the candidates have to apply for the Mark Sheet verification. After that, the Answer sheet photocopy application and finally, the rechecking form. For all the steps, CBSE is charging a high amount of fees. Hence, BSE may charge a similar amount of application fee.
Once you complete the application, the board will verify your application form and answer sheet. After completion of rechecking/revaluation process, the board will publish your result in board’s official website bseodisha.nic.in
Important Dates and Timing
|Name of the Examination||HSC Examination Odisha|
|Name of the Board||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Year of Examination||2020|
|Examination Start Date||19th February 2020|
|Examination End Date||2nd March 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||29 July 2020|
|Rechecking form Start Date||06 August 2020|
|Rechecking form last date||19 August 2020 (11.45 AM)|
|Revaluation Result announcement Date||September 2020|
Odisha 10th Rechecking Application Fee
The Board of Secondary education (BSE) Odisha will collect individual application fee for rechecking, re-addition, and Answer sheet photocopy. However, you can expect the following application fee.
- Readdition of Subjective paper, the application fee is Rs.100/- per subject
- Readdition of Objective paper, the application fee is Rs.100/- per subject
- Photocopy of the Answer sheet, the application fee is Rs.200/- per subject
Hence, if you will apply the both, then you have to pay the application fee of Rs.400/- per subject.
Here, you should know that, BSE is accepting the payments through Debit Card/Credit Card. The server will take 12 hours to validate your Paymets. So, wait for the specified time.
Odisha 10th Class Rechecking Important Rules
- You have to apply to recheck the form 2020 through Online Mode.
- All candidates have to pay the application fee Online mode (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI)
- Incomplete application will be rejected
- Application through Post or Courier will be rejected
- The final Rechecked result will the last and final result of the candidates
- Hindi Diwas 2020 History, Images, and Quotes
- Odisha 10th Rechecking Result 2020 @bseodisha.nic.in- Check Here
- BSE Odisha 10th Rechecking form -Apply Online Now
- Odisha +2 Arts Result 2020- Check Here Now
- Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020: Gramin Dak Sevak 2060 Posts-Apply Online
How to Apply Odisha 10th Rechecking form?
- Firstly, visit the BSE, Odisha’s official website (www.bseodisha.nic.in/www.bseodisha.ac.in)
- From the Notification section, click on the Odisha 10th rechecking Direct link.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Rechecking online Application form-2020.
- Here you have to choose the Forget Password/ Get Password link.
- Next page, Enter your Roll Number and Mother’s name to get Password
- After that, you should create a new password, and fill all other details.
- Next, fill the application and provide details like Roll Number, Examination Name, Address, Centre Code, Name of the Centre School, Pin code, Subject Name, etc.
- Finally, submit the Odisha 10th rechecking application form 2020.
- Once you submit the application, pay the application fee.
- Take a print out of the payment receipt for further communication.
- You can use your Login Id and Password to check the Rechecking Result 2020.
Hope, you get valuable information regarding Odisha 10th Rechecking form 2020. Best of luck for your carrier.
Finally, I will recommend you to apply the Odisha 10th Rechecking form, if you are confident about your result.
If you are confused about whether to apply for rechecking or re-addition, then share your marks in the comment section to get free suggestions.
- When the revaluation result will come?
The Odisha 10th result was published on 29th July 2020. The Revaluation result will come on September 2020.
- Can I apply for the Odisha 10th rechecking process immediately after the publication of the result?
No, you have to wait till official notification.
- What is the total cost of rechecking and answer sheet Photo copy?
The rechecking fee is Rs.200 and the answer sheet photo copy fee is Rs.300. Hence the total fee is Rs.500
- How can we get the login id and password?
When you will create your account first time on the BSE Odisha website, you will enter your custom ID and Password.
- How to check Odisha 10th Readdition result?
You can check your readdition result by login to your BSE, Odisha Account.