Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2020, eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, and application form: TMC of India has released a notification for the recruitment of 146 Scientific Officer, Office In Charge, Nurse, and Junior Engineer posts. Those candidates who are interested in the posts to have to read the eligibility criteria.
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2020
Important Dates and Times
|Notification Release date||07-July-2020|
|Starting of Online Application||07-July-2020|
|Last Date of Apply||07-August-2020 (5.30 PM)|
|Last Date of Sending Hard Copy||14-August-2020|
For various posts, there are various educational qualifications required. However, the main educational Qualifications are SSC, ITI, HSC, GNM, Diploma, Degree, PG Degree/ Diploma. For more details see the official notification.
Attach the photocopy of all the following documents:
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Birth Certificate/ 10thCertificate/ School Leaving Certificate
- All Qualified Examination Marksheet and Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- EWS Certificate (If Applicable)
How to Apply?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Tata Memorial Centre (Link Available below)
- Now click on the Apply Now Link.
- Apply for the required post.
- Take a hard copy of the application
- Send it to the specified address on or before the last date.
Address: Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer, Sector-22, Kharghar,Navy Mumbai, PIN-410210