The Odisha Staff Selection Board (OSSC) is now inviting online application for the recruitment of OSSC Junior Stenographer Job at Bhubaneswar 2020. The online mode of application is available from 26.08.2020 to 25.09.2020. All the interested candidates can apply online at www.ossc.nic.in
Junior Stenographer Job at Bhubaneswar
|Post Name||Junior Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancy||03|
|Last Date of Apply||25-09-2020|
As per the notification of the OSSC, 3 numbers of Junior Stenographer post will be filled up by the Director, Local Fund Audit, Bhubaneswar. There are only 3 number of posts available, where 1 post is reserved for Scheduled Tribe Students and rest 2 are open for Unreserved candidates.
The candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination in Arts or Science or Commerce. Also, you should possess a typing speed of 80 words per minute.
The minimum required age for the Junior Stenographer Job at Bhubaneswar, is 18 years. Where the higher age limit is 32 Years. However, there is 5 years of the upper age relaxation for SEBC, SC, ST and all women candidates. All PwD candidates will get 10 years of Age relaxation.
Eligibility Criteria Junior Stenographer Job
You are allowed to attend the Junior Stenographer examination, if you follow the following eligibility condiotion:
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Can able to speak, read, and write Odia.
- Have Good Mental Condition and Sound health
- If married, candidates must have one spouse
- Should have passed the Middle School Examination, with Odis Language
- In HSC, candidates have taken the MIL Odia
The Junior Stenographer post is a contractual post. So, you have to pay an application fee of Rs.200. The website is accepting Online Payments through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking only.
- Hindi Diwas 2020 History, Images, and Quotes
- Odisha 10th Rechecking Result 2020 @bseodisha.nic.in- Check Here
- BSE Odisha 10th Rechecking form -Apply Online Now
- Odisha +2 Arts Result 2020- Check Here Now
- Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020: Gramin Dak Sevak 2060 Posts-Apply Online
- Aadhaar Card
- Online Application Copy
- 10th HSC certificate
- 12th Class Certificate
- SEBC, OBC, SC, St Certificate
- Pwd Certificate Photo Copy
How to Apply?
- Firstly, visit the official website of OSSC.
- Now, click on the Online Application from the Home Page
- After that, register yourself using your Mobile number and E-mail
- Fill, all your details in the application form.
- Next, upload your Documents
- Finally, Pay the application fee to complete your application.
Hindi Diwas 2020 (हिंदी दिवस) is falling on 14th September Monday. India and all Hindi speaking people around the world are going to celebrate their Mother Tongue day. If you are one…
Odisha 10th Rechecking Result 2020: The BSE Odisha HSC readdition results, or Matric revaluation, is now out. All the students can check their Odisha Board HSC revaluation result 2020 @ www.bseodisha.…
Are you disappointed with your 10th HSC result 2020? Don’t worry just apply the BSE Odisha 10th Rechecking/Revaluation form 2020. In this post, I am going to explain the procedure, date, application f…
Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha has published the Odisha +2 Arts result 2020. All the arts students can check their CHSE Arts results from orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in webs…
Odisha Postal Circle is now accepting the GDS recruitment 2020 online application for Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Post Master and Assistant Branch Post Master posts. 10th class pass student should apply o…