So I discovered a magical style or technique to introduce yourself. Let us discuss 10 effective points to introduce yourself.
Important Points to Introduce Yourself
Example: You can say “Good morning, “Good Afternoon” or “Good Evening” at time-wise.
It is the most formal way of getting yourself, but don’t use “Hi” “Hello”. It is always an informal category, but you can use it in your friend circle these words.
And the second part is the Name you must take your name with its surname and always start with this style, for example, you can say that
- I am Alok Kumar Sahoo,
- This is Alok Kumar Sahoo
- My name is Alok Kumar Sahoo
But don’t use Myself, Alok Kumar Sahoo
This is always an informal way of Introduction. It will add a negative impression to your Interview. Even if don’t use Me, Alok Kumar Sahoo.
3. Place or Address
After telling your name you have to tell them about your Permanent Address.
Example: I belong to Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Or I am from Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- If you are at a district-level interview you have to use your Village/City followed by the Block/ Tahasil address.
- If you are at a State level Interview then you have to use your Block followed by District name for your Introduction.
- If you are in a National level Interview then you have to use your State’s Capital followed by your State name for your Introduction.
- If you are at an International level Interview you have to use your Country’s Capital followed by your Country’s Name for your Introduction.
4. Educational Qualification
- “I am a graduate” or
- “I have completed my graduation from Salipur Auto. College” or
- “I have completed my B.Tech from BPUT University by securing 72% of marks”
- “I am continuing my Ph.D. in IIT Kharagpur.”
- “I am continuing my M.Tech study in Electronics and Telecommunication at KITT College, Bhubaneswar.”
- “I am pursuing Intermediate +2, Second year Science at Utkal University.”
- If you don’t have a good score on your Certificate then you don’t need to tell your carrier Percentage.
- Always try to tell your educational qualification in descending order.
5. Extra-Curricular Activities
- “I have the knowledge of C, C++, Java, HTML, Python”
- “I have done 6 months of web designing Internship from XYZ institute.”
- “I can speak and write ‘English, Hindi, Telugu'”
6. Family Background
- “Apart from my parents, I have one younger sister in my family”
- “In my family, My father is a Businessman and Mother is a homemaker.”
- “I have two years of Experience in TCS as Project Manager”
- ” I have five years of experience as an Area Manager at TTK Health Care”
8. Like (Hobbies) and Dislike
- ” I love listening to music and do not like Social Media”
- ” My hobby is Playing Cricket and Reading, News Paper”
9. Body language
10. Ending of Introduction
- That’s All about me Thank You!