SAMS DHE Odisha is going to start the online application for Odisha +2 Admission 2020 application form at samsodisha.gov.in. In this post, you can fetch details like the +2 junior e-admission process, important dates, merit list, and lots more.
DHE Odisha +2 Admission 2020
Generally, the Odisha +2 admission 2020 process starts in June and ends in August. But this year the whole process is going to be held in delay.
The Odisha 10th result 2020, was published on 29th July 2020. Everyone can check their results at Odisha Results. Most of the students have scored good marks. You can expect, the SAMS will conduct further steps as soon as possible.
|About||Odisha +2 Admission Form 2020|
|Board Name||CHSE, Odisha|
|Admission Board||Students Academic Management System (SAMS) Odisha|
Key dates for Odisha +2 admission 2020
In this table, you must know that the following dates are tentative dates. However, you will get the official just after the declaration of Admission date. Hence you should bookmark this page and keep visiting for the latest updates.
|SAMS +2 Junior Admission Application form Start||First week of August 2020|
|Last Date of +2 Junior Admission Application form End||Third week of August 2020|
|Application form Submission at SAMS Centre last Date||Third Week of August|
|First Selection Merit List Publication Date||Last Week of August 2020|
|1st round certificate, Verification and Admission Date||Last Week of August 2020|
|Second Selection Merit List publication Date||First week of September 2020|
|2nd Round Certificate, verification and Admission Date||First week of September 2020|
|Class Start Date||Second Week of September 2020|
|Spot Selection application form||Second week of September 2020|
|Spot selection, merit list||Second Week of September 2020|
|Spot admission Last Date||Third week of September 2020|
Odisha +2 Admission Application Fee
You must know that the SAMS application fee will be collected through online while the Admission fee will be collected by the college through Bank Challan/Cash Deposit. The fee structure is as follows:
SAMS Application fee
- Base Application Fee: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.100/-
- PwD (40% or More): No Fee
- For each College Addition fee: Rs.50/-
The college admission fee varies from college to college. Reputed colleges may charge a higher amount than other colleges. However, this fee varies from Rs.2500 to Rs.10000/-. For more details, you should get in touch with your college. Also, the Odisha +2 Admission fee will be mentioned in your Intimation letter.
Odisha 11th Class Admission Required Documents
All students need to be brought the following documents and kept nearby. Make two to three photo copy of each certificate before visiting Counselling.
- Matric Certificate
- Valid E-mail Address
- Passport Size Photo (3pc)
- Active Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Aadhaar Card
- Intimation letter
- Conduct Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Bank Pass Book
- College Dues fee in cash
Odisha +2 Admission Procedure
As usual, the Students Academic Management System, Odisha is going to conduct the Odisha 11th class admission process. Therefore an official web portal https://samsodisha.gov.in/ is designed. You have to fill an online application for it. If you are 2019-2020 batch pass out 10th students, then your application will be auto validated. Otherwise, you have to submit the hard copy of the application form at SAMS center.
Thereafter, the SAMS authority will verify the application form, and you will be redirected to three stages of Selection procedure.
- First Selection Merit List
- Second Selection Merit List
- Spot Selection Merit list
To clarify all the steps, let us discuss in details about all the three steps:
1) First Selection Merit List
Basically +2 First selection merit list begins just after the completion of the online application. More than 50 percent of the college seats are filled in this selection. The SAMS prepares a merit list for each college on the mark basis.
After the publication of the merit list, the applicants have to Download the intimation letter from the samsodisha.gov.in website. After that, they have to attend the Counseling process on the specified college. There the first phase admission will be done.
Students, Attention Please! If you applied for your dream college in the first choice and unfortunately your intimation comes from your second choice college then, don’t worry. You are still in a queue. Just wait for the second Selection merit list. You must attend the Counselling process. Don’t skip it!
2) Second Selection Merit List
The SAMS usually releases the Second selection merit list just after the completion of the first selection merit list. In this selection, the remaining seats of the college get filled. All the processes take place on the number of Vacancies and marks of the applicants.
All the selected candidates have to participate in marksheet verification Counselling. If you will have admitted in another college, then you have to generate a transfer certificate from your existing college.
If you still don’t get your favorite college, then it will be difficult for you to get a seat in that college. However, you should apply for the spot selection application form.
3) Spot Selection Merit List
The Spot selection merit list is the last stage of Odisha +2 admission 2020. First of all, you have to visit the college. Collect the application form and apply for a Spot selection form.
On the same day the college will compare the marks and will declare the Spot selection merit list as per the vacancies.
This is the end of Odisha +2 admission process. The college will start the 11th class as per the schedule.
Next week, the SAMS, Odisha is going to announce the Key dates for Odisha +2 admission 2020. So, all candidates, who are willing to study Arts, Science and Commerce must know all the key dates.
How to Apply the Odisha +2 admission application form?
- Firstly, visit the official website of Odisha+2 admission’s official web portal: https//:samsodisha.gov.in
- Now click on the “Higher Secondary School (+2)” link from the home page.
- After that, click on the “New Registration” link. Or if you have already registered, then click on the” Existing Students Login” button.
- Now, enter your Mobile number, E-mail, Name, and click on the Generate OTP.
- Next, verify your mobile number and E-mail Id. Create a new password form login.
- Now-Again, follow the Step-1 and Step-2. After that click on the Login link instead of Registration.
- Use your Login Id and password to log in. Now you will be redirected to the dashboard. Here click on the Application form.
- Now fill all your details as per the requirements.
- After that, select the college option as per your choice.
- Finally, Pay the application fee and submit the Application.
Note: If your application doesn’t get auto validated, then you have to take a print out and submit it at the SAMS Centre.
- Arunachal Pradesh 10th Result 2020 (APDHTE)- Check Here
- Odisha +2 Arts Result 2020- Check Here Now
- SSC Constable Job 2020-Apply Online for 5846 posts
- Tamil Nadu HSE 12th Rechecking Form  Date-Apply Online Now
- SAMS Odisha +2 Admission -Apply Online
In the last, I hope you get all information about Odisha +2 admission 2020. If you still have any questions, then feel free to put a comment in the comment section. However, I tried my best to answer some FAQs. Have a look at them.
Due to the Corona Virus pandemic, your academic year 2020 will be affected. Hence, you have to keep patient until the end of this pandemic. Still, I wish you the best of luck for your carrier and future.
- Do I need to upload my 10th class mark sheet during the SAMS application?
No, usually you don't need to upload your 10th marksheet during SAMS application. The server will fetch your marks from orissaresults.nic.in web portal. If it don't happen, then you have to enter all your marks in the portal.
- Can I apply for multiple streams in one application?
Yes, SAMS Odisha allows you to apply multiple stream from one application. But you may face difficulties.
- Can I change my stream after admission?
If your college allows the stream change, you can do it.