73rd Independence Day: In this, we have published all the important information about 73rd Independence day and the Indian National Flag. Exam Guruji along with all Indian People are going to celebrate the 73rd Independence Day on 15th August 2019.
- India will observe 73rd Independence Day in the year 2019 and PM Narendra Modi will host the Flag at Red Fort
- The president Ramnath Kovind will address the nation on 14th August 2019 evening.
- The Indian National flag has 3- Color (saffron, white, green) and the navy-blue wheel is in the middle of white color.
- The saffron color indicates the strength and courage of India.
- The white color indicates peace and truth of India.
- The green color indicates growth and auspiciousness
- The wheel is called Ashok Chakra and Ashok chakra has 24 spokes and the 24 spokes indicate the following:
- Self Sacrifice
- Spiritual Knowledge
- Moral Values
- Spiritual Wisdom
- The Fear of God
- Faith or Belief or Hope
My India My Pride
The Indian Central Government has launched a special slogan for 73rd Independence Day i.e “My India My Pride” and also have launched a badge of My India My Pride
The national anthem of India is “Jana Gana Mana” and is written by Rabindranath Tagore. Below are the full lyrics and audio of Jana Gana Mana
अधिनायक जय हे
भारत भाग्य विधाता
पंजाब सिन्ध गुजरात
मराठा द्राविड़ उत्कल बंग
विन्ध्य हिमाचल यमुना
तव शुभ नामे जागे
तव शुभ आशिष मांगे
गाहे तव जयगाथा
जनगणमंगलदायक जय हे
जय हे, जय हे, जय हे
जय जय जय जय हे”
Also Read, Prime minister of India List
Q. India will celebrate its ____ Independence day in 2019.
Answer: (A) 73rd
- India is going to celebrate 73rd Independence Day.
- Prime minister Narendra Modi will host National flag at Lal-kila.
- PM Narendra Modi will address the nation after flag hosting.
Q. What was the slogan of Mahatma Gandhi during Quit India Movement?
(A) Karo ya Maro
(B) Inquilab Zindabad
(C) Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan
(D) tum mujhe khoon do, mai tumhe azaadi doonga